Monday 10 August 2015

The dongle is dead, long live the dongle.

We have a situation here.  No Internet connection via the 3 dongle.  First I thought it was a no signal area, but I couldn't log on to my account via the smart phone either.  Another place or two and still no connection, even though it was telling me we had a full 3g signal.  Then I thought it was settings after a windoze upgrade or Avast anti virus.  I played with those for a year or two and still nothing.  Local free connections were so slow as to be useless and I was reluctant to pay more as my 3 account was loaded with dosh.  I was getting ready to gut the dongle like a fish and at least the weather gave me some time indoors to try and get things sorted.  Trouble is without the Internet it is a bit awkward to sort out the problems.  But I will persist, truly I will.  It just means there will be vast amount to catch up on.  Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment