Wednesday 6 August 2014

Harwich and the Festival of the Sea.

The next day was the Harwich sea festival and I wanted to see what it was all about.  So we checked out of the Dardenelles and headed back to Harwich and my beloved anchorage off HMS Ganges, as was.  There were vessels dressed overall on Ha'penny pier but what else was going on I couldn't see but I was waiting for the main event when the helicopter was going to play with the lifeboats.















 Wow  I don't know whether I would want one of those things hovering over me, perhaps if I was dying or something.....

We had a lovely sunset once more.




I found the Thalatta anchored nearby in the morning.
 

I had the call and it was a race back to Tollesbury to be ready for the birth of the child.  Best speed was made and due cooing was done.  Ahh, sweet.  More supplies were ordered ready for the off, proper like once we were happy that everthing was fine and dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment